Thursday 17 April 2008

Soldier Simon gets his marching orders

After a lengthy cooling off period following last night's The Apprentice I am calm. But get me going and I could happily let off steam again, like the volley of expletives I directed at our flat screen last night. Another wrongful sacking and more tomfoolery from the most odious bunch of game players ever to grace reality TV. This week's axed contender, Simon Smith, was the ex-army salt o' the earth grafter. As team leader, his straight talking didn't get support from his team: notably arch villain Alex and gobby Claire. Sir Alan wasn't hoodwinked: he saw what was going on but still gave Simon the boot. Why? Well, there's the small matter of him actually losing money on the task he was given. But it seemed fairly obvious that the chances of making moula were set back massively by his cowardly comrades. Foul play shouldn't be tolerated on this game - I say bring on the firing squad for Alex and Claire.

No comments: